Clodagh Design seeks an organized, energetic young professional to manage our PR/Communications and provide assistance to the firm Principle on related tasks.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Social Media (FB, Twitter, linked in, Instagram)
- Work with outside PR teams
- Track and compile press clips, maintain press archive
- Strategize project placement and pro-actively pitch for publications
- Handle incoming media requests and work with magazine editors
- Writing, editing and graphics for a press releases, invitations and marketing materials
- Liaison between Clodagh & press during events
- Work on press releases for projects and products
- Assist with writing, editing and graphics for speaking engagements
- Coordinate in house and out of house events
- Work on credit information pages for all completed projects
- Coordinate with Client PR teams and manage all aspects of events, publications, and product launches
- Assist with new book ventures
- Assist in promotion of Clodagh Collection
- Maintain press kit material
- Track/practically peruse award submissions, trade shows, and potential speaking engagements.
- Award applications and trade show registration
- Philanthropic coordination
This position is perfect for someone who is a self starter and enjoys a well rounded set of daily activities. We are a 40 year old, very dynamic firm with several divisions under one roof.
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com. 5MB and under please. Applicants must live in NYC.