Prime Group Holdings is one of the fastest growing private equity real estate firms in the country. We are focused on acquiring and adding value to a growing portfolio of real estate assets located throughout the United States.
Working within our PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT team- based in West Palm area Office, we are looking for a Planning Project Admin to assist with the following:
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Under general supervision of VP of Planning & Development, this position coordinates all planning project review processes and serves as liaison between external consultants and Prime Group Holdings Departments to disseminate information related to ongoing planning projects and requests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Responsible for assisting VP of Planning & Development in administering, and coordinating all aspects of major and complex planning projects ensures coordination of all phases of planning, implementation, and management of projects.
- Manage & organize multiple iterations of electronic project files
- Project Administration – organize project files, manage miscellaneous assigned scopes
- Assist in reviewing & reconciliation of external consultant invoices, contracts, and proposals.
- Provide support for field-related management as needed to ensure all projects are managed to Company standards
- Liaise between contractors, architects, consultants and other project team members on assigned projects as needed
- Attend construction meetings as needed, document responsibilities and action items, follow-up to confirm performance
- Monitor project budget balances and activity, reconcile and close contracts at completion
- Assume full responsibility for specialty projects, assigned by manager
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be detail oriented and a proactive self-starter that is results oriented and dependable
- Process-oriented, strong organization skills, and ability to prioritize tasks as needed
- Willing to collaborate as part of a team and support the office as needed
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills are required
- Strong Communication – ability to speak and write clearly and articulately
- Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
- Efficiency in work performance – ability to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Excellent organizational skills – plans and organizes in an efficient and productive manner and has the ability to prioritize well
· Competitive rate of pay;
· Competitive benefits program;
· Health, dental, life, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance programs also available;
· Paid Time off and paid holidays.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
Prime Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.