DVLPR is seeking a partner-level consulting architect based in NYC.
DVLPR is looking for a partner-level architect or experienced project architect, project manager, or recently retired architect to consult with us on fee proposals, project management, staffing and work plans, and building drawing sets. Candidates should be interested in education and mentorship and helping a young studio navigate new opportunities and realize design excellence. Ideal candidates have a wide range of experience from single family residential to cultural and commercial projects.
DVLPR (Developer) is a design studio committed to a proactive role for architectural practice. Often working at the intersection of art and architecture, the studio’s portfolio encompasses a wide range of cultural, residential, and commercial projects including exhibition design and activism against predatory development. The studio has recently realized significant cultural projects with institutions such as the Whitney Museum of American Art, Museum für Moderne Kunst, Statens Konstråd, and Current: LA. Ongoing commercial work includes collaborating on the worldwide rebranding of a luxury fashion house and show scenography for Paris Fashion week.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Minimum 15 years working experience.
- Experience in an internationally recognized architecture office is optimal
- Strong interest in mentoring and education
- Strong interest in modern and contemporary design
- Experience in both residential and cultural projects is optimal
- Proven track record in the business of architecture, creating fee proposals, work plans, project management, and crafting successful drawing sets
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel and AutoCAD or similar is optimal
To apply please submit cover letter, cv, and portfolio in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org