Part time/ Project base Interior Designer
2MO Studio is a design and construction firm specializing in hospitality and residential sector projects. We are currently looking for a part time/project base interior designer with qualifications described as below:
- Strong design, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Revit
- Project management experience, successfully working on a project from inception to installation
- Excellent organization and teamwork skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience in construction document preparation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to prepare presentation materials, as well as maintaining a professional demeanor with vendors
- Be a self-motivated, proactive and energetic team member with the ability to meet project timelines and actively add to the design conversation.
Candidates will be required to demonstrate past experience performing the following tasks:
- Meeting with clients to establish interior design goals for the projects
- Preparation of precedent images and concept materials for initial internal and client presentations
- Putting together cohesive, well conceived design ideas for partner review
- Work closely with senior designer to coordinate interior design vision
- Production of design presentations including precise
- Communicate with vendors and visit showrooms to source products including materials, plumbing fixtures, appliances, furniture, lighting and fabrics necessary for design presentations and procurement
- Strong knowledge of interior detailing and furniture fabrication methodologies
- Production of material, plumbing, appliance and furniture specifications to be integrated into architectural sets for construction and purchasing.
- Management of client meetings, project schedules, interiors budgets and all deliverables throughout project phases
- Placing orders for materials and generating invoices and purchase orders for accounting purposes
Please email us a PDF of your résumé and portfolio for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you upon review. No calls please.