ADE Architecture is an award-winning, design-led practice, based in Wandsworth. We specialise in high-end residential architecture and mixed-use commercial projects.
We are seeking a Part 3 ARB Qualified Architect, to join our dynamic team. As an integral part of our practice, you will be involved in a variety of projects, ranging from residential to commercial developments. The successful candidate will have proven experience of working across RIBA Stages 1 – 6, possess excellent communication skills, and be adept at liaising with clients, contractors, and consultants.
The successful candidate will contribute to the growth and character of the practice.
- Leading design projects from concept through to completion
- Collaborating with clients to understand their vision and requirements
- Producing detailed drawings, specifications, and tender documents
- Overseeing the planning and building regulations process
- Managing project budgets and timelines
- Mentoring and guiding junior staff members
- Part 3 ARB qualification Good experience of working within the UK architectural sector (minimum of 3 years and ideally in a small practice)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Minimum of three years’ practice experience
- A high level of design and detailing skills Knowledge of all RIBA work stages
- Knowledge of UK planning and building regulations
- Experience of, and confidence in, liaising with clients
- Proficiency iAdobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) and SketchUp
- Ability to hand draw
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Outlook, Office and Excel Strong design and technical skills Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Proven project management experience
We offer a competitive salary, opportunities for professional development, and a stimulating work environment. If you are passionate about design, possess strong leadership qualities, and thrive in a collaborative setting, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter, CV, and an indication of your salary expectations, for the attention of Daniel via the link below. PDF portfolios are welcome – the maximum file size accepted is 5MB.
Candidates are strongly advised to review the job requirements carefully before applying, as we are only considering applicants with relevant skillsets for the role.
ADE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer.