There are opportunities for Part 2 architectural assistants or Part 3 architects to join reForm Architects at its studio in London.
reForm Architects is an award-winning architectural practice with a diverse and exciting range of projects and a growing workload. We are based near Elephant and offer a friendly, design-led studio environment where lateral thinking and creativity are valued. We are a small practice and work on a varied portfolio of projects of all sizes, sectors and stages.
We have a number of new and exciting projects and are looking for a talented individual to help grow the practice. It would be a great opportunity for somebody looking to gain Part 3 experience.
Skills and attributes:
- Part 2/3 with a minimum of two years’ experience working in the UK
- curious and excited to learn
- confident and able to take on responsibility
- exceptional skills in design and communication
- a good understanding of current planning guidelines and UK building regulations
- an excellent knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written)
- we use Microstation 2D, SketchUp and Adobe CS skills
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We will be inviting candidates for interview in February and unfortunately are not able to respond to candidates who are not invited to interview.