GF55 Architects seeks talented and motivated Architects with 3-5 years of experience to work in our NYC office.
We are an award-winning mid-size firm based in New York City, with a diverse and talented team of architects and designers. Our projects range in size and scope, with expertise in mixed-use multi-residential, institutional, hospitality, retail, and commercial projects.
Excellent opportunity to grow and advance in the firm. Applicant should be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and able to work independently as well as collaboratively. Strong organization and communication skills are a plus in our team-oriented work environment. For more about our projects and to get a glimpse of our company culture, visit GF55.com.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience. Benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, simple IRA matching program, pre-tax commuter benefits and more.
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably with multi-residential projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Architect Staff Level II and above if not licensed
- Knowledge of NY building codes and zoning regulations preferred
- Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
GF55 is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.