Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA) is an award-winning NYC based architecture and interior design firm with over 25 years of mixed-use, residential, commercial, and hospitality projects.
ILA is seeking Mid-Level Interior Designers with 4+ years of experience to join our growing Interior Design team. An architecture background and experience in high-rise residential design is a plus. You will work hand-in-hand with the Interior Design Head and have the opportunity to lead teams on project ranging from high-end luxury residential, commercial and public spaces.
Required skills & expertise:
- Strong knowledge of FF&E specifications and experience in all of aspects of the FF&E process from design, sourcing, purchasing, tracking and installation
- Preparation and coordination of drawings- Strong conceptual design ability and graphic representation skills
- Creative and flexible design approach
- Experience with client communication and team coordination
- Excellent presentation and people skills
- Proficient in AutoCad, Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Suite
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited institution.
At Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA), we value fresh ideas and unique perspectives. Together with your colleagues, you will work on projects that will expand your knowledge, skills and experience.
ILA offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.
Please send your resume and one page of work samples in PDF format to email@example.com
ILA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.