Award-winning Westchester-based Architectural Design and Project Management Firm seeks a Mid-Level Architect with a 4+ years’ experience. (License not required).
Wide range of projects including wood-frame residential, high-end retail, office interiors and building reconfigurations.
- Strong AutoCAD experience in drawing production
- 3D modelling skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to make site visits and attend in-person meetings in Westchester and NYC
Opportunity to work on
- Construction drawings and detailing
- Site visits and surveys
- Building and interior design
- Product and furniture selections
Training on Project Management including
- Budgets and schedules
- Team management
- Time/action plans
- Bidding contractors and procuring materials
- Problem solving and value engineering
Our team is located in Westchester County with easy access by train or bus, just 35 minutes from Grand Central.
If you are a highly organized, self-starter, team-player with a great attitude, committed to producing quality work, please send a resume, construction drawing and design samples, and salary requirements. (Unfortunately, we cannot consider candidates relocating from abroad.)