Ratcliff’s healthcare practice is a regional leader in the planning and design of complex healthcare facilities, including acute and ambulatory care facilities and medical campus master plans. We are seeking a Healthcare Medical Planner who demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of healthcare architecture and significant experience leading the design and development of such projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead medical planning efforts on various healthcare projects
- Collaborate and coordinate with project team as well as with outside contractors and partners
- Work with a planning and design team to develop master plans
- Attend and facilitate client meetings as needed
- Mentor team members to increase breadth of experience and knowledge about medical planning
Who We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in planning all types of healthcare-related projects
- Experience in HCAI-oriented project work
- Knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA
- Minimum BArch degree
- Architectural licensure desired; LEED accreditation a plus
- Strong presentation and graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud, Bluebeam, and Microsoft 365 applications
Why Work at Ratcliff
Ratcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, conveniently located in Emeryville, California, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation, retirement planning, profit sharing, and comprehensive medical benefits for employees and their eligible family members. We also provide paid time off, paid holidays, 16 Fridays off per year, and a flexible hybrid schedule to ensure team members maintain a healthy work-life balance.