Marketing & Proposal Specialist
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree in related or similar field
REGISTRATION/CERTIFICATIONS: [Registrations/Certifications Required]
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years preferably within A/E/C or Professional Service
About JWA: We are in the business of transformation. Together with our clients and partners, we envision spaces where people are freed to work more productively, make discoveries, and live healthier and more joyful lives.
We love what we do. And we work not just for the love of architecture and design, but to satisfy our calling to improve the quality of life in our communities, both today and in the sustainable future. Our process is collaborative by design.
We value and develop long-term partnerships with clients across a broad range of industries and institutions. By leveraging the design intelligence of the group, and making connections across industries and disciplines, we see farther than any of us could alone. That’s how innovation happens.
We have a culture that values responsiveness, hard work, creative problem solving and design excellence, and a respect for the environment we inhabit. We are able and responsible designers and partners, creating environments that we need and use, supporting the life of our community.
Why we’re looking for you: We are looking for a qualified Marketing professional that is aligned with our values to join our award-winning architectural, planning, and interior design firm. We seek professionals to work across our Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, N.C and Austin, TX offices that will bring knowledge, experience, and expertise to the role of Marketing & Proposal Specialist. This position increases the capacity of the Marketing department by producing proposals and additional marketing initiatives as needed.
The Marketing & Proposals Specialist will collaborate with the marketing team for all external proposals. Successful candidates will be able to manage the design deliverables on time in coordination with the marketing team.
· Lead production and coordination of LOI, RFQ, RFP and presentation responses in collaboration with firm leadership.
· Participate in strategy sessions.
· Develop Outlines, schedule tasks and deadlines.
· Request, collect, and organize information from consultant teams.
· Ensure proposal compliance, responsiveness, and submissions are properly formatted using flexible InDesign Templates.
· Assist in the development and management of the Firm’s marketing content, collateral, and marketing data.
· Produce resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
· Collaborate with Leadership and graphic designer to create and update collateral and qualification materials for the firm.
· Maintain and organize data needed for proposals and qualifications.
· Other duties as assigned to support the marketing and business development efforts of the Firm.
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· 5 years’ experience coordinating responses to RFIs, RFQs, RFPs
· Expert skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Suite (InDesign and Acrobat)
· Experience with Data management
· Familiarity with Standard Form 330
· Basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures
· Experience supporting one or more of the following market sectors:
· Bachelor’s degree in related or similar field
· Project related travel 1-4 times a year out of state; local travel within city of JWA office and surrounding areas for onsite meetings and project needs
Note: Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are currently unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa.
JacobsWyper will not be accepting outside recruitment assistance on this position including from agencies with a written agreement in place. Any staffing/employment agency, person or entity that submits a resume to JacobsWyper does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become the property of JacobsWyper. JacobsWyper will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting staffing/employment agency, person or entity.