We are seeking a Marketing & Proposal Coordinator with strong knowledge of and experience in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction consulting industry to join our New York team. This position will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager and is responsible for analyzing and executing Marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is high-energy, confident, cooperates well with a small team, and known for driving results.
Responsibilities for this position include developing a strategic and effective marketing plan; creating an actionable and coordinated execution plan;
This position will coordinate all marketing activity internally and externally as needed – with partner consultants, Principals, administrative, and/or technical team:
- Research, identify, and pursue new business opportunities, including writing, gathering, and organizing supportive materials;
- Develop and track a pipeline of prospects; establish meaningful contact within prospective client organizations through cold calling, emails, and social networking.
- Track and collaborate on the RFQ/RFP process from initial request through final response submission;
- Participate in the development of writing technical and fee proposals;
- Put forth firm credentials relevant to proposals and presentations to perspective clients;
- Identify opportunities for design awards and prepare award submissions;
The Marketing and Proposal Coordinator will also collaborate with Marketing team and Principals on communications and social media activity:
- Responsible for updating and proofreading collateral material for website, social media, newsletters, brochures, etc.;
- Assist with writing press releases, project descriptions, and other communications;
- Actively manage the firm’s social media profiles;
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communication team in the 1100 Frankfurt studio on joint initiatives;
The ideal candidate should have a positive attitude, be a motivated self-starter, and possess the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing and business development experience (not only social media);
- Experience in the architecture, engineering, or construction industry is a strong plus, with experience personally producing proposals, including writing or editing supporting materials such as project descriptions, resumes, and team overviews.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and a collaborative and team-oriented disposition;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required;
- Understanding of creating content for and publishing on social media platforms;
- Expertise with document layout, with an exacting eye for detail;
- Superior organization skills for smart planning, time optimization, detail orientation;
- Software proficiency required in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
Please reference “Archinect MC23” in the email subject line and send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.