Marketing Manager I
Life at PE:
Perkins Eastman is a global design firm with expertise that covers all aspects of the built environment. With studios in 22 locations worldwide, we design for people, to enhance the human experience and leave a lasting and positive impact on people’s lives and the world we inhabit.
We are an integrated firm which our professional roster consists of architects, interior designers, planners, urban designers, landscape architects, graphic designers, construction specification writers, construction economists, environmental analysts, resiliency experts, traffic and transportation engineers, and several other professional disciplines.
Perkins Eastman has an exciting opportunity in our San Francisco office working within the Marketing Department. We are seeking an outstanding Marketing Manager I to work closely with others in the department, studio, and in the firm. Marketing Manager I participate in all stages of the procurement process, from strategy to proposal preparation to interviews, in a deadline-driven environment.
- Lead proposal submissions, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, and other related activities for potential opportunities throughout the region.
- Lead tracking, capital planning research, and due diligence.
- Assist the Principals in the development of the marketing strategy for the studio.
- Manage the pursuit process and team.
- Represent the firm to clients, peer organizations, and consultants.
- Work with the other marketing department staff, principals, project managers, and technical staff to develop relevant materials.
- Provide general support for the marketing and business development efforts in the studio.
- Mentor the Marketing Coordinators
- Assist the Principals and Communications Department in the development of studio’s communications strategy; develop materials to support the strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications or marketing required.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in marketing, ideally in the AEC industry.
- Time Management Skills
- Superior organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess strong computer skills and high proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Office 365.
Please include a cover letter, resume and/or portfolio (Adobe PDF preferred).
Salary Range: $75,000 To $115,000 Per Year
Type: Hybrid. 3 days in office 2 days working remotely, flexible days/working hours.
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographical work location.
Perkins Eastman is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please apply using this link: Perkins Eastman – Marketing Manager I – San Francisco