BKSK Architects is a New York City-based architecture and interior design firm specializing in design that is socially, contextually, and ecologically engaged. The firm’s diverse range of work includes award-winning cultural, civic, educational, and multi-family residential projects.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager with strong visual and communication skills to join our team.
Working directly with the firm partners and leadership, the Marketing Manager will manage the development of all communications materials. The right candidate will be able to work independently, possess the qualities of a self-starter, and engage in thoughtful communication.
Examples of Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Manage the creation and layout of all graphic aspects of proposals, qualifications, and presentations. Work with firm partners to create written content.
- Conduct outreach to subconsultants for materials for presentations and proposals.
- Track, assemble and submit design awards.
- Lead the graphic production and drafting of all social media posts, following brand guidelines and best practices. Offer ideas for new campaigns and planning. Work with studio to create posts for social media, and the website.
- Update and maintain website content, posts, and announcements.
- Maintain content and organization of resumes, project information, and project imagery.
- Assist studio manager in the maintenance of firm database including all projects, client, and subconsultant information.
- Collaborate with partners and studio manager on the creation of the monthly newsletter.
- Research and track project leads and general industry information.
- Strong Interest and understanding of Architecture / Design
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in marketing for professional services in the AEC industry or other creative professional setting.
- Strong organizational and management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines and work independently.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Word, and Excel. Social media planning, WordPress, database management a plus.
- General curiosity, and an ambitious spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree.
This is a full-time position with benefits, including health insurance, company-match 401K, and stipend for professional development. The expected salary range is $90-110,000, depending upon capabilities and relevant experience.
BKSK Architects LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or gender identity or expression. All qualified applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Please submit your resume, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Please include salary
requirements, and availability. Please do not send attachments exceeding
5 MB. No submissions via FTP or posts, and no phone calls, please.