Life at PE:
Perkins Eastman is a global design firm with expertise that covers all aspects of the built environment. With studios in 24 locations globally, we design for people, to enhance the human experience and leave a lasting and positive impact on people’s lives and the world we inhabit.
The Marketing Coordinator II is part of the K-12 Practice Marketing Team, which sits within the firmwide Marketing and Business Development Team. The coordinator works with a hub of marketing peers and in partnership with our Markets, Offices, and Services, who rely on marketing support to advance their message and win pursuits. This individual also collaborates across the Marketing and Business Development Team with fellow Marketing team members, Graphics, Communications, Knowledge Management, Client Engagement, Market Strategy and Business Development to deliver marketing excellence across proposals, presentations, collateral, local brand-building efforts and more.
- Lead the development of proposal materials including coordination and production of deliverables across all stages of the process.
- Collaborate with Client Development & Pursuit Strategist, leadership team, and other marketing and graphics team members to develop pursuit strategies – starting with client engagement, leading to proposal then interview – to secure the win.
- Create and update resumes, portfolio pages, presentations and related marketing materials using our design templates as inspiration and working within our brand standards.
- Participate in the development of collateral that supports our markets, offices and services.
- Provide marketing research for overall market/office strategy, as well as for individual clients and pursuits.
- Lead local/regional marketing activities, such as sponsorships, award submissions, events and photography, that align with our PR/Communications objectives and increase our brand visibility.
- Develop strong, in-depth knowledge of the firm’s K-12 and educational portfolio, personnel and offerings.
- Develop subject matter expertise (across markets, typologies, services, technology or other) that adds value to our marketing initiatives and pursuit activities.
- Maintain and update Deltek Vision for clients and pursuits.
- Properly and accurately maintain a proposal filing system in adherence to the firm’s structure.
- Self-review all work for accuracy and quality of content.
- Provide peer review and oversight for accuracy and quality of content.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications required, graphic design, is a plus.
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in marketing, ideally in the AEC industry.
- Time Management Skills.
- Superior organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess strong computer skills and high proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Office 365.
Please include a cover letter, resume and/or portfolio (Adobe PDF preferred).
Type: Hybrid. 3 days in office 2 days working remotely, flexible days/working hours.
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographical work location.
Salary Range: $60,000-$70,000
Perkins Eastman is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please apply using this link: Perkins Eastman – Marketing Coordinator II – K12 – Washington, Dc
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com