Morphosis Architects, an established international architecture and design firm, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a full-time position in its Culver City, California office. Remote work is an option but the candidate must reside in the Southern California area. Occasional in office presence will be required.
The position focuses on the broader aspects of architecture including business development, media and visual communication, and digital asset management, with an emphasis on aiding the firm in securing new work. The position requires close collaboration with the Business Development, Communications, and Archives Team, as well as with the firm’s leadership.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in architecture, art, or a related field.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of Marketing and Business Development experience at an Architectural firm and understand the procurement environment.
- Bring experience in all aspects of qualifications-based pursuits, including: reviewing RFP and RFQs, developing a strategy for a submission, coordinating with consulting teams, laying out materials in InDesign, and packaging responses for submission.
- Possess excellent proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Support coordination with PR firms, press outlets, journalists, and publications as needed.
- Possess fluency in spoken and written English. The candidate will be expected to regularly produce and edit marketing texts.
- Have experience maintaining records and digital assets including images and text content.
- Be able to execute multiple concurrent high-quality deliverables within a rapid schedule. Candidates should be collaborative, detailed-oriented, task-driven, open and flexible, able to multi-task, and at ease in a fast-paced environment.
- Be willing and capable of assisting with additional department activities such as award submittals and publications as needed.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Position has long term growth potential. Candidates will be eligible for employee benefits.
Please submit a single PDF under 10MB of your completed application including cover letter, CV, references and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line of e-mail should read ‘MarketingCoord_First Name Last Name’. Information from candidates that do not meet the criteria above will not be reviewed. We may not respond to all submissions. No phone calls or office visits. No recruiter inquiries please.