Morphosis Architects, an established international architecture and design firm, is seeking a Marketing Assistant for a full-time position in its Culver City, California office. Remote work is an option but the candidate must reside in the southern California area. Occasional in office presence will be required.
The ideal candidate is a positive, creative individual with versatile graphic design skills, who thrives in a high-volume, deadline driven environment. This is a highly collaborative position that entails working closely with Business Development and Communications team and firm leadership to create meaningful and dynamic visuals for both print and digital presentation.
Core Role Responsibilities
- Assist Business Development in creating marketing and award submissions, publications, and presentation materials, with specific focus on graphics and layout
- Work with Business Development and Communications team to manage image database for use in lectures, presentations, and publications
- Create and organize lecture slides for diverse presentation settings
- Prepare photos, architectural drawings, and diagrams for print and web publication
- Coordinate and maintain graphic standards in a wide variety of mediums
- 1-4 years of experience in a comparable role
- Interest in architecture and design, background in architecture desirable
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating knowledge of architectural visualization, graphic presentation, layout, and information design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment under tight deadlines, with attention to detail and an emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Well-developed communication and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of print standards and specifications
- Expert user of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Fluency in spoken and written English; candidate will be expected to edit marketing texts
Compensation commensurate with experience. Candidates will be eligible for employee benefits.
Please submit a single PDF under 10MB of your completed application including cover letter, CV, references and work samples to: email@example.com
Subject line of e-mail should read ‘MarketingAssist_First Name Last Name’. Information from candidates that do not meet the criteria above will not be reviewed. We may not respond to all submissions. No phone calls or office visits. No recruiter inquiries please.