We are seeking strong designers with 8-10+ years of relevant professional experience in new construction of commercial and civic buildings over 100,000 sf with a strong understanding of the complexity of such projects. Must demonstrate experience working on notable projects.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Strong design voice and experience leading architectural design
- Optimistic and collaborative when engaging with team members.
- Lead intermediate and entry-level team members to develop designs and detailed documentation.
- Confident, self-starter approach, comfortable presenting to significant clients and authorities.
- Coordinate design ideas with consultants and other external collaborators
- Manage time and workload to meet project and task deadlines
- Open to learning new information while also sharing knowledge with less experienced staff.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 8-10+ years of post-graduate professional experience from Concept Design through Design Development.
- Experience with new construction of class A Office buildings OR complex mixed-use masterplans (required).
- Highly developed skills in client and consultant communications.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Practical understanding of materials, specifications, construction processes, systems, and methodologies in the U.S. Market
- Practical knowledge of and experience with codes, DOB, and regulatory agencies
- An architectural license (preferred); LEED accreditation (preferred),
- Revit proficiency (preferred), practical knowledge of AutoCAD (required), Rhino (required), Grasshopper, Enscape, 3ds Max, Navisworks, Solibri, scripting and programming (preferred)
- Organized professional who is comfortable working in a growing office.
- M.Arch Degree from a NAAB accredited school
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. permanently without sponsorship
- Fluent in English
Please apply through our online jobs portal: