ARIA Design is seeking a Lead Designer / Interior Architect with at least 6 years of experience in luxury residential new construction and remodel design and project management. You will work in the heart of downtown Laguna steps from the promenade and half a block from the beach.
Lead Designer / Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and facilitating design projects from schematic design to specification, implementation and installation.
• Collaborate with principal on schematic design through 3D Modeling (SketchUp)
• Develop floorplans, elevations, and schedules to support design vision in AutoCAD
• Collaborate with support staff and principal on all design phases and delegate tasks accordingly
• Engage with Clients, Architects, Builders, and design partners
• Specify, source, and quote FF&E
• Prepare client presentations
• Prepare outline and documentation for job site meetings
• Coordinate and attend client meetings with principal
• Review and redline shop drawings for custom commissions
• Deep understanding of new home construction and remodeling.
Must be proficient in:
AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, and Google Suite.
Working knowledge or Lumion 3D Rendering is a plus.
About our Company
ARIA Design is a boutique multi disciplinary and multi cultural design group based in Laguna Beach, California. We specialize in modern contemporary interior architecture and design. Timeless elegance and restrained simplicity are the guiding principles of our award winning design approach. We collaborate with prominent architects, builders, landscape and lighting designers to produce enduring quality and distinction for our discerning clientele. We are a team of passionate creatives who value quality of life and creative expression.
• Paid Holidays
• 80 Hours Paid Vacation (accrued)
• Two Week Shut Down for Christmas
• Performance Bonus Opportunity
• Office Hours: M-TH 8:30am – 6:30pm, F 9:00am – 1:00pm