Layout Designer Job in Warrington, Cheshire
Layout Designer job-based in Warrington for an award-winning, growing housebuilder. This role is with one of the northwest’s fastest-growing residential developers. The team has a focus on designing and delivering high-quality private homes, affordable housing, and apartments
The role will include working on a mixture of projects across Merseyside and Greater Manchester, the successful candidate will join the team in Warrington. As a Layout Designer, you will be at the center of reshaping and defining the housing landscape in the northwest creating sustainable communities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across multiple residential and housing projects
- Work collaboratively with the team
- Layout designs for potential new land acquisitions including the assessment of site masterplans, design and access statements, and codes
- Production of all necessary planning drawings and reports required for planning applications
- Pre-application drawings and documents.
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant degree in Architecture, planning, and Urban Design.
- Previous UK experience working across all RIBA stages.
- Knowledge of commercially viable layouts with regard to mix and coverage
- A proven track record in design for the house-building industry
- Knowledge and understanding of UK planning policy
- Good comprehension of the UK Building Regulations
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop or an ability to learn new software quickly
- The initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills.
What you get back
- £40,000 – £45,000
- £4k car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Private Healthcare.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Layout Designer Job in Warrington Cheshire – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 13983) #LI-DP1