We are seeking motivated landscape architects and designers interested in disrupting the classic designer/client relationship and building a new paradigm as part of a growing and entrepreneurial team.
This work will be contract/project based and can be completed remotely. Although there are no set hours for this position, there will be a requirement that work be completed on a timely basis and the designer be reasonably accessible to their Team Leader during traditional business hours. Tilly is in the startup phase so there is significant growth potential as the company expands in scale and scope of services via investor strategies in the next 12-24 months.
Please check out our website at tillydesign.com to learn more about our company and services.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and InDesign
- Regional plant knowledge and experience
- Residential design experience in the US
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills