- Landscape Designer *
- Job Description *
- Position Overview *
A Landscape Designer position is to generate business, create and sell aesthetically pleasing landscape designs, provide superior customer service all while representing yourself and the company in a professional manner.
- Job Responsibilities: *
- Visit job sites for measurements, note-taking and photos to be used in the design process.
- Create professional landscape, hardscape, drainage, irrigation and lighting plans in CAD (experience with DynaScape is preferred).
- Present & sell design(s) and proposal to clients (homeowners, associations, builders).
- Process internal paperwork with detail and accuracy for installation.
- Oversee installations to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer relations through communication during design, installation and post- installation.
- Networking to generate new leads and opportunities.
- Produce and maintain reports for internal management.
- Qualifications and skills: *
- Self-starter and motivated.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college/university or Associate’s Degree in related field.
- 5 years of experience in the landscape industry.
- Background in landscape field with knowledge of plant material within climate zones 8-10.
- Proficiency with CAD software (DynaScape preferred) and ability to learn and manage software for everyday use.
- Experienced in sales.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work independently while being open to constructive criticism and feedback regarding design.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Education & Experience *
- Associates Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years background in the landscape field with knowledge of plant material within climate zones 8-10.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Design: 5 years (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply