Tapestry Landscape Architecture is a well-established prestigious landscape design firm in Northern NJ. Our office environment is fast paced, creative, and collaborative on projects. The majority of our work is complete landscape master plan development and project management services for high end residential clientele. We are looking for a highly creative and detail oriented individual with experience in residential design to join our team. Candidates must be innovative and efficient in residential site master planning and detailed hardscape and planting design. The individual must have proficiency in Auto-cad, very strong hand graphic abilities, strong communication skills, and a thorough knowledge of northeastern plant material. Photoshop and Sketch up proficiency is a plus.
Our sister companies provide complete installation services and allow for most projects to progress seamlessly into construction once the design phase is complete. See our website for more information at www.tapestrynj.com
· 2-5 years minimum work experience in high end residential design
· Licensure in the state or working toward a licensure is required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Comprehensive insurance package
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Continuing education opportunities