Kaiser Trabue Landscape Architecture is focused on the art, craft, and realization of residential design. Our work applies traditional American garden design through the site-specific lens of projects that range from New York, Florida, and Utah. Close collaboration with Architects, Engineers, and Contractors create a work environment that is team-oriented, creativity-driven, and focused on curating carefully crafted, elegant residences unique to each client. Entry level designers will work closely with Project Managers through the full range of landscape architectural practices from site planning and design, construction documentation, and construction management and administration.
Please send resume and work samples (under 15mb) to email@example.com. Kaiser Trabue offers competitive salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits, and employee incentives.
- BLA or MLA from and accredited institution
- 2-5 years of experience in a professional office setting
- Licensure a plus, but not required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup or other 3D modeling software
- Excellent graphic and written communication skills
- Creative and problem-solving design capabilities
- Detail-oriented, organized, have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated and exceptional time management ability