Allen + Killcoyne Architects is an award winning, design oriented architectural firm located in Manhattan. Our work comprises a diverse range of projects that include retail, corporate interiors, high end residential, gyms, facade retrofit, building design and institutional work. The firm is very involved in sustainable and passive house design.
We are seeking to fill an intermediate-level project manager with 5-7 years of experience. The work of the firm is varied in scale and therefore offers opportunities for junior staff to learn at an accelerated pace how to design, detail and manage the construction of projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree
- Strong design and graphic skills
- High level of proficiency in AutoCad, Photoshop, Adobe products, SketchUp and other 3D rendering programs
- Strong organizational, management and interpersonal skills
- The candidate must be self-motivated, enjoy working with others and have a sense of humor.
- An interest or experience in sustainable and passive house design is a plus
- Ability to work effectively with clients and consultants
Salary and Benefits:
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Fully paid medical insurance for the employee
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and personal days.
- Company matched 401(k) plan.
- Introduction letter with salary requirements
- Portfolio samples
- Work samples
- Letters of recommendation
Please email the application items listed above in PDF format, no larger than 10 MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org