Established Architectural Firm, passionate about the urban environment and breathing new life into significant existing structures, located near NYU in Manhattan, is currently seeking an Architect, with 3-5 years of experience in Commercial Interiors, Building Conversions to fill the position of Jr. Project Manager.
Candidate must be a highly motivated and organized individual with strong design and presentation skills and excellent verbal/written communication skills. A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design is required. Experience with AutoCad, Revit, and Photoshop is a must. Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook is also necessary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Field survey, evaluation and documentation of existing conditions.
- Building Code Review. DOB Now filing a plus.
- Preparation of Design Documents and Renderings
- Preparation of Bid Documents, including construction details
- Specify furnishing, finishes, and equipment for commercial interior projects.
- Construction Administration support services including communication with contractors, review and action on shop drawing submittals. Experience with Procore and CM Software a plus.
- Management of multiple projects.
- Coordinate with Project Consultants.
- Interface with Clients.
Please visit fpe-architects.com to learn more about our firm and work.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and portfolio to: email@example.com