Blejer Architecture is a Modern Architecture firm with Creative and growing Design Team in the beautiful Hudson Valley. We are starting exciting new projects and are seeking a talented individual to join our team. This position offers a hybrid of in-office and remote work, providing flexibility and creativity in your role. We are looking for a motivated and creative professional with relevant experience to contribute to our diverse portfolio.
Job Description – In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely on all aspects and phases of our projects, from Schematic Design Phase to Construction Administration. Our current projects range from high-end renovations in New York City to ground-up construction in the natural settings of the country. Your responsibilities will include drafting, developing details and construction methods, coordinating with consulting engineers, communicating with clients and builders, creating drawing sets, and managing small teams or working independently under the guidance of the principal architect.
Candidates must be available to work collaboratively in our office for a hybrid work week and meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 3-6 years of professional office experience in custom residential or hospitality projects
- Proficiency in producing drawings and thinking three dimensionally
- Strong graphic representation skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp; knowledge of Revit is a plus
- Understanding of NYS and NYC building codes and zoning regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Fluent in English
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to a car for site visits
If you are passionate about architecture and design, and you meet the requirements mentioned above, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit a portfolio showcasing your relevant design and professional experience, along with a PDF version of your resume and work samples, to email@example.com. We eagerly await your submission and the opportunity to learn more about your talents. We look forward to hearing from you.