Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects is currently looking for enthusiastic and highly-motivated designers to join our San Francisco studio. Candidates should be able to exhibit the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Professional degree in architecture
- Licensure desired but not required
- Strong design skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing custom architectural details and project documentation
- Experience coordinating with consultants preferred
- Experience working with city agencies preferred
- Experience in construction administration a plus
- Revit experience preferred but not required
- Hand-sketching and physical model-making skills are highly valued
- Salary shall be commensurate with skill level and experience.
Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects is a 45-person architectural design firm based in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Recipient of the 2015 AIA National Firm Award, the firm is known for distinctive design and creative solutions based on the particulars of people and place, and is engaged in civic, education, commercial, private residential and urban infill markets. Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects practices in a diverse, relaxed environment and offers comprehensive health, retirement and vacation benefits.
Communication via email only.
Please email resumes, letters of interest, and samples of work to Hiring Manager with the subject heading “Employment Inquiry – Junior/Intermediate Architect – SF” to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also reference “San Francisco Studio” in your application materials.