This is a full time position open to qualified designers with a minimum of three years experience working in a professional design office.
Bryan O’Sullivan Studio is an exciting interior design firm specializing in high-end residential and hospitality design. This job description is for a position in our New York City office.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious interior designer to work on hospitality projects in the US. Candidates must currently reside in New York or locally.
Candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the design team with initial concept presentations, including sourcing imagery, 3D modeling & rendering.
- Production of Construction Drawing Packages, with particular emphasis on millwork & furniture detailing.
- Ability to work within part of a larger project team, including liaising with outside consultants and suppliers on a regular basis.
Candidate should be:
- Highly motivated, with excellent communication and organizational skills and the confidence to deal with consultants and suppliers.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Creative Suite, SketchUp (and Mac-compatible rendering software), and Microsoft Office.
- Technically competent and efficient in delivering high-end projects to a specified budget and timescale.
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English.
Candidates must have a university-level interior design degree with three years’ professional experience to apply for this role.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and six examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘BOS Studio – NY job application’.