Jr. Interior Designer
Diploma interior with min. 2 years’ experience bachelor in interior fresher
Autocad – 2d (proficient) Sketch up modeling / v- rey
M.S. office (word and excel must) Internet skills
– Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solution
– Must be able to understand consultant drawings (plumbing, electrical, hvac, structure, etc.)
– Excellent oral and written communication skill
– Analytical and problem-solving skills
– High attention to details, imagination and eye of design
– Color combination expertise
– Ability to work under indirect supervision
– Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include team work and team building ability
– Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
– Technically creative and open minded
Job Description and Responsibilities: (appointed as a trainee – for 6 months’ probation)
– Produce conceptual furniture layout, celling design, wall elevation
– Detailed 3d-sketchup of conceptual furniture layout.
– As built measurement of site and detailed drafting.
– Produce working drawing of furniture, celling, electrical, plumbing details.
– Assist senior member to reach goals
– Assist in material selection.
– Produce material specification sheets as per selection.
– Produce quantity sheets
– Coordination with various agencies of service provider
– Site visits and daily reporting of site progress to the senior
– Draft email and reports of the project to the concern person
– Attending Meetings as and when asked and planned by the management
– Attending / Conducting Training as and when asked and planned by the management
– Preparation for Meetings and Trainings
– Handholding / Train / Coach: New Colleague/ New Superior / New Subordinate
– Daily / Weekly / Monthly Reporting
– Maintain all kind of data asked by the management