KSR Architects & Interior Designers is seeking a junior graphic designer to join its team in London.
KSR is an award winning architectural and interior design practice of 35 people based in Camden Town, London and specialising in high end residential both in the UK and abroad. We offer excellent salary and career prospects in a friendly working environment.
Our staff are a very important part of our busy, energetic, social studio. We pride ourselves on our care, so all staff are given a mentor to help chart their career path. As well as the usual package of benefits, we finish early on Fridays for drinks and discussions, regularly visit our impressive portfolio of local buildings and have an annual trip to a European destination.
About the role
We are seeking a junior graphic designer with one or two years work experience to coordinate all graphic output across all media/ channels and manage our image library. This is a broad and integral role and will require working closely with partners and the marketing manager to ensure that the KSR brand is effectively promoted. The role will include:
- preparing digital and print-ready marketing material and stationery
- supporting our architects and interior designers in the creation of presentations/pitches
- managing our image library
- gathering/creating content for our online presence, including social media, website etc
- coordinating and styling project photography
- developing and evolving the brand and ensuring consistency across the practice
- significant interest in architecture
- excellent graphic communication skills
- good organisational skills
- keen user of social media
- attention to detail
- expert user of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
Other useful skills:
- experience of working in an architectural environment
- good IT skills
- knowledge of WordPress
- knowledge of video creation/animation
This is an office-based role with some flexibility to WFH.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
KSR is an equal opportunities employer.