Aero Collective is a fast growing design firm specializing in architecture related to Multifamily housing. Our designs positively impact the community and the natural environment while promoting curiosity, imagination, and design. Our passion for creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being starts with our own working environment—a positive professional community where people thrive. Please visit our website www.aerocollective.com to learn more.
We are currently seeking JUNIOR DESIGN STAFF to join our team. We are a small firm and this role will provide you the opportunity to gain experience in every stage of a project from concept design to construction management. Position available immediately. Our office is in Inglewood, CA. We are working remotely during this pandemic and will consider out of town applicants.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND:
• Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
• 2+ years of experience in an architecture office, preferably with Multi-Family Residential project experience
• Archicad experience preferred, Revit/BIM software experience considered • Experience working on Construction Sets
• Good Graphic design and 3D modeling skills
• Seeking excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow- through
• Work with project managers/principals to execute all phases of multi-family residential projects. • Participate in office design culture, concept and schematic design
• Ability to provide rendered images from BIM model
• Work on all aspects of Construction Document Drawings
• Establish productive working relationships with team members, consultants, and government agencies.
• Ability to review and interpret Building Code
Aero Collective offers a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
How to Apply: Please send your cover letter, resume and link to an online portfolio to email@example.com who is assisting us with this search. Due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
To be considered for this position, you must be a U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident or be authorized to work in the United States. Eligible applicants must have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture/Design. Position is available immediately.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, placement agencies, or other staffing vendors who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Aero Collective is an Equal Opportunity Employer