Looking for a Junior Designer eager to learn the ins and outs of running a small, modern firm. Applicant will be expected to contribute to all aspects of a project’s development and realization.
Position starts immediately at 20 to 40 hours a week. Flexible hours with the possibility of working remotely.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture with 1+ years of post-graduation, professional experience.
- Experience in the following phases: existing conditions measurements, concept design, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Exposure to technical detailing.
- Self-motivated, energetic, creative and organized, with excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Suite and at lease one commercial 3D drafting program is required.
- Competency in ARCHICAD is preferred.
- Ability to work independently from home OR at office location.
Who we are:
Established in 2015, “opa” is the New York City-based and fully licensed Architecture practice of Aria Jahanshahi.
We provide architectural services accessible to all client bases through thoughtful design interventions. With a wide range of experience in residential, hospitality, commercial and art installation projects, we distinguish ourselves through our collaborative approach to design and our ability to guide clients through each step of the permitting and building processes.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio as a single PDF (10MB maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org