Newly established fast paced, multidisciplinary architecture and interior design studio specializing in high-end residential projects seeks a talented and self-motivated candidate for a Junior Designer position. We are looking for someone skilled and savvy who is eager to become involved in all phases of the design process.
- 2- 4 years of experience, preferably in luxury residential design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting and 3D rendering skills
- Proficiency with graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task
- Able to track and maintain spreadsheets, budgets, purchase orders, etc.
- Knowledge of textile and furniture showrooms
- Assist in the selection of finishes and furniture
- Liaison with outside vendors
- Provide support on site during installation
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be a part of a dynamic and talented team.
Studio Panduro is a full-service boutique architecture and design firm that represents a style of layered modernism that combines a singular, refined aesthetic with luxurious materials and finishes – bringing together the best of design, comfort, and style infused with warmth and ease.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work, along with salary requirements, in .pdf format to email@example.com. No phone calls please.