LAUN Studio is seeking a Junior Designer to join our tight knit team who is committed to insightful design solutions from conception through execution.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Junior Designer will assist with the production of presentations, generate construction documents, and visualizations as well as research building codes and permit requirements. You will work directly with our founding partners and team members as well to help guide projects through all design phases and construction. There will be an opportunity to work on projects of multiple scales including residential renovations, additions and commercial projects. The ideal candidate will have an interest in interior and furniture design.
LAUN Studio is looking for a motivated designer with a great design sensibility who would like to grow with us. As a small office, it is our goal that you become a trusted voice within our team.
LAUN is a collaborative design firm marrying glamor and delight with the built world.
LAUN Studio is the architecture and interiors branch of LAUN where curiosity and exploration are the founding design tenets. LAUN’s work is committed to attention to detail in both form and material.
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in Architecture
- 1-2 years professional work experience
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities, attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated, and able to work collaboratively
- Strong written, oral, and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign); Revit production capabilities is a must
- Ability to quickly produce high-quality renderings
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Access to a car and the ability to drive to project site locations is a must; parking at our Downtown office is compensated.
- This is a full-time, in-person position. Office hours have some flexibility but presence in our Downtown Los Angeles office is required a minimum of four days a week as in-person collaboration is fundamental to our process. Salary to be commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a PDF of your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Junior Designer”. Please limit file sizes to 10 mb.
LAUN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.