T.W. Ryan Architecture is a studio-based architectural practice located in Mill Valley, California and active throughout the United States. We work on cultural, hospitality and residential projects at a variety of scales, with a particular focus on arts related commissions. We are committed to work that is human-scaled and particularly attuned to the natural, historical and cultural landscapes in which it is located.
Recent Awards include two Architectural Record Houses, and inclusion in the Wallpaper Architect’s Directory and AN Interior Top 50 Architects.
Experience: 1-3 years
Description: Junior Designer with 1-3 years experience in an architectural design office. Particular experience in physical modeling with attention to craft and detail is appreciated.
- Accredited Bachelors or Masters degree in architecture
- 1-3 years of related professional experience
- Proficiency in AutoCad, SketchUp, Rhino, and Adobe CS
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and willing to relocate to the Bay Area
- Support the Job Captain in the development of the design and production, organization, coordination, thoroughness, and accuracy of all drawing documents
- Produce physical and virtual models and detail mock-ups with input from the project team throughout the design process
- Communicate with project team members, consultants, contractors and agency officials
- Research code requirements and interface with governmental agencies
- Work with the project team to produce presentation materials for client and agency presentations
- Research construction materials, products and systems
- Attend project meetings, record and issue meeting minutes
- Participate and assist in general office tasks
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your information, but only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted. Please no hard copies, drop-ins or telephone calls.