Chu-Gooding is a 26-year-old, award-winning architecture, interiors and exhibition design firm specializing in museums, arts-related and educational facilities, and high-end residential projects. We are looking for a responsible, proactive, and enthusiastic Junior Associate to join our 7-person firm.
- Produce 2D drawings and 3D diagrams and models
- Assist with production of coordinated drawing sets
- Assist Project Managers with multiple projects at once
- Manage and replenish our resource materials library
- Communicate regularly with vendors to obtain samples and coordinate showroom visits / Lunch & Learn opportunities
- Assist with office-related tasks and promotional efforts whenever necessary
- Opportunity to serve as Project Manager on small residential and/or institutional projects
- Education: Bachelor of Architecture
- Professional Experience: 1 to 3 years (including 1 to 2 years of experience with Construction Document sets)
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, Enscape, V-Ray and Bluebeam
- Strong verbal and written communication skills — both internally with fellow team members as well as with our clients, colleagues and consultants
- Genuine interest in interiors (a specialty of our firm), human-centered design, craft, details, and materiality
Chu-Gooding currently operates under a hybrid work model. The right candidate should be willing to travel to our office in North Hollywood 2 to 3 days per week. Benefits include (but are not limited to) company-provided health insurance and company-sponsored retirement plan.Please visit our website to learn more about our work: www.chugooding.com. If you feel you are the right candidate for the position, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com (Attention: Brian Leahy, Business Manager) with a brief note about your interest. Thank you!