DANIEL FRISCH ARCHITECTURE is looking to add a Junior Associate to its residential design and production team. We are interested in hearing from dynamic, motivated individuals with good listening skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and work in a team.
DFA provides a unique, sophisticated and engaging work environment in the heart of Manhattan, and values the contribution of every team member. DFA is poised for growth and offers the opportunity to grow with the firm dependent upon the employee’s personal abilities, interests and motivation.
- 5-Year Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 1-2 years experience in an architecture firm / working with construction documents
- Proficiency in Vectorworks or other architectural design programs
- Passion for residential design
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Fluency with Adobe CS and experience with Vectorworks and 3D modeling are each a plus
Ability to commute to mid-town Manhattan required.
Please email a letter of interest with resume and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.