Peter Pennoyer Architects is a Manhattan based architectural firm focused on traditional and classical design. We are currently seeking a Junior Associate/Architect to join one of the firm’s highly skilled and technically innovative teams. A successful applicant will demonstrate willingness to engage in a collaborative and creative environment, and will show evidence that they can consistently produce work of very high quality.
Please review the following role description and qualifications carefully to determine if you may be a fit for this role.
- Assist with survey and analysis of existing site conditions
- Produce drawings with direction from the design team
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and senior members of team to produce deliverables accurately and on time
- Prepare for and attend meetings with clients and consultants, record decisions, and issue notes
- Assist in coordination efforts with other professionals
- Develop drawings and models through all phases from Pre‐Design to Construction Administration
- Communicate effectively in written and oral formats
- Self‐check own work for completeness and accuracy
Bachelor or masters degree in architecture
Auto-CAD proficiency required
Proficiency in Revit is a strong plus
Ability to organize, establish priorities, and self manage
For consideration, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.