Fogarty Finger is an award-winning, interdisciplinary design studio dedicated to placemaking within the urban built environment. The firm is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Atlanta and Boston. The firm’s team of over 100 architects and designers delivers complete architecture and interior design packages for residential and commercial projects of every type and size.
Our New York office is seeking a Junior Architectural Designer with significant design skills for our ground up studio. Candidates must possess a good spatial sense, an eye for detail, and ability to communicate graphically.
Successful candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 0-3 years of professional experience in the U.S. (Examples of such should be apparent in portfolio submission)
- Professional degree in Architecture, BArch and above
- Strong conceptual and spatial design ability
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Practical knowledge of construction
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modeling (SketchUp) as a minimum; Revit a big plus
- Talented in preparation of presentation material
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Excellent problem solver with good listening skills and strong follow through
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
For more information about the firm visit www.fogartyfinger.com.
- 1 PDF with cover letter, resume (with references), and samples of relevant work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: “yourname_ffa_junior”.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Junior Architectural Designer_ground up”.
- File size must not exceed 5MB.
- Please no phone calls or walk-ins!!