David M Sullivan Inc, an award-winning architecture and interior design firm based in NYC, is seeking a Junior Architectural Designer with motivation, communications skills and design experience to join our team. We are a multi-disciplinary studio comprised of versatile design professionals who pay meticulous attention to detail and are passionate about design. We work at a variety of scales and program including residential, hospitality, offices, retail and mixed use.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Professional Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 2-4 years post-graduation experience, with familiarity of all design and documentation phases
- Proficiency in Rhino, AutoCAD, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop required
- Experience in Revit, V-Ray, Grasshopper, and Lumion a plus
- Experience in commercial projects a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Ability to communicate within a team, with clients, and with consultants
Please email one PDF, no larger than 10 MB, containing a cover letter, resume, and selected work to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Name / Junior Designer.