JG Neukomm Architecture PLLC, is an award-winning New York City architecture and interior design studio recognized for high-endhigh-end and luxury private residential, multi-residential, hospitality, and commercial projects. Our mid-sized firm and diverse staff give studio members guidance and opportunities to grow. Please view our work at www.jgnarch.com.
We seek a full-time Junior Architectural Designer with 1-4 years of post-graduate, professional experience. Applicants should possess exceptional, demonstrated design talent, be self-driven and motivated, and thrive in a collaborative environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- Work closely with the principal and senior staff on all project phases with a focus on design.
- Possess excellent organizational, writing, and verbal communications skills.
- Be a strong team player who is genuinely able to work collaboratively.
- Have well-developed strategic and critical thinking abilities.
- Engage in design studies, digital modeling, product, and material research.
- Produce construction documents details and specifications.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, and Enscape.
Our studio highly values a healthy, fun, and collaborative work environment, and we have a solid track-record of employee growth and advancement. We offer a robust, comprehensive benefit package including employer provided (100%) medical insurance with annual Health Savings Account contributions, annual bonus, paid time off (3 weeks starting with additional days after 2 years full-time work), personal and sick days, IRA retirement account (after 6 months), parental leave, and professional development opportunities.
If this role aligns with your interests and ambitions, but you feel you don’t meet all the qualifications as listed here, please apply anyway! We are interested in candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
JGNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or gender identity or expression. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience, ranging from around $55,000 to $80,000. Please email your resume, cover letter, and samples of your academic and professional work (10mb maximum in PDF format) to email@example.com.