Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects [LOHA] has an immediate need for a talented and driven Junior Architect to join our Los Angeles office. This position offers an opportunity to join the #1 architectural design firm in the country, as ranked in Architect Magazine’s Architect 50.
The candidate will join an experienced, creative team to be a part of a broad-range of long and short-term projects. Considered applicants must have the desire to contribute substantially to concept design and assist project teams throughout all phases of project development.
- Professional work experience through all phases of design
- An exceptional portfolio of student and professional work
- A passion for, and commitment to design excellence
- A flexible and proactive approach to work as part of a team
- Quick learner with ability to run semi-autonomously with direction
- A strong desire to develop as a professional an ability and interest in taking on greater responsibility over time
- An ability to express ideas in a clear and effective manner through a variety of media
- Well organized, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of detailing and producing construction documents
- Strong graphic capability illustrating schematic design concepts with models, renderings & diagrams
- BIM / Revit proficiency required
- Proficient in AutoCad, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suites
- Degree in Architecture
- U.S. citizen, hold a green card or have work authorization
We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth and full health benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples as PDF attachments to email@example.com, with the subject line ‘Junior Architect.’ Limit file sizes to 5MB.
No phone calls, please.