Alo is not just a brand, but a movement. Alo stands for Air Land Ocean. We care about our world, the people in it and raising the bar on inspiration, intentionality, movement and wellness. We are on the forefront of fashion, design and architecture and we are seeking creative, dedicated and highly motivated individuals to join our team.
At Alo Architecture and Design, we are creating retail environments that embody our brand and speak to our core principles. Our stores are our sanctuaries, they are the home for what Alo is and what Alo aspires to be. Our materials are simple, our design aesthetic is modern, clean and elevated and we strive to evoke a feeling of warmth.
We are strong and growing across the world. If you’d like to know more about what we do and how you can be a part of it, we’d love to meet you!
- Maintain materials library, procure and organize new samples
- Maintain and build upon AutoCAD/Sketchup template standards
- Create Project setup packages (Initial folder setup, organize new project information for schematic design)
- Update sketchup models and renderings for projects in Construction Document phase
- Update and maintain new store standard decks
- Organize documents for project set up (as built drawings, photos, design criteria, etc.)
- Contribute to project administration such as organizing and creating new project files, downloading, uploading, and/or sending files, maintaining printed drawing sets for office use, plotting and printing drawings, etc.
- Assist with general store development administration
- Assist the team in materials research and inspiration gathering
- Assist in the procurement of project related samples
- Assist the team in creating and maintaining design packages for designated stores and any required presentation materials
- Assist with preparation of design documents consisting of plans, elevations, details and specifications
- Assist the team in vendor research selection and general coordination
- Assist the team in creating, organizing and maintaining standards packages for store development
- Assist the team in communications with internal departments and external consultants /vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture or related field
- 2-3 years of architectural design experience, ideally in the retail field
- Proficiency in Autocad, Sketchup, InDesign and Sketchup, at minimum
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt and coordinate across multiple departments
- Strong communication (both verbal and written)
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong production, technical and research skills
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- General knowledge of construction
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Passionate, self-starting, intelligent, dedicated, efficient
- Enjoys both taking responsibility and team collaboration
- Must like dogs
The Base Salary Range for this position is $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for exempt employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives, a PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.