IOAD LLC, a small Architectural Design and Interiors firm, specializing in high-end residential, commercial & retail projects seeks a Junior Architect or an Interior Designer with minimum 2-3 years of residential experience to join its NYC studio. A successful candidate should be a detail-oriented individual, with experience working in a fast-paced environment, manage own workload, prioritize projects and deadlines.
- Information gathering and analysis
- Producing drawings for all design phases – conceptual design through construction documents
- Prepare renderings and supporting graphics for project presentations
- Organizing and compiling materials for client presentations
Other qualifications are:
- AutoCad proficient
- Minimum 2-3 years of residential experience
- Experience in producing Construction Documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- 3D modeling & rendering (SketchUp or other)
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and work samples (10 MB maximum) of the candidate’s professional technical and design experience in PDF.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered. We will only respond to candidates we plan to interview.
Please, no phone calls, no drop-ins, and no recruiters.