Union Street Studio, an architectural firm in Brooklyn, NY, seeks a junior architect-drafter with 2-3 years experience.
- Field work including recording and measuring existing conditions, photography.
- Preparation/drafting of construction drawings under direction of principal or project manager.
- Corrections and updates to drawings under direction of principal or project manager.
- Presentation drawings and design development drawings including 3D models in Sketchup.
- Research construction products and systems.
- Support tasks during project construction phase such as handling submittals and samples.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good hand drawing skills.
- Familiarity with US construction methods and materials.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, Microsoft Office.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and problem solving.
- 2 years full-time office experience.
- Experience with small to mid-sized renovation and new construction projects in an urban setting.
- Eligible to work in the United States without need for sponsorship.
Compensation commensurate with experience and demonstrated knowledge.
Please no telephone calls.
Submit cover letter, resume and work sample in a single PDF file to email@example.com.
Please include the text Junior Architect on subject line.