DXA studio is an award-winning design practice that provides a rare balance of expertly crafted design with technical proficiency. Believing in the power of architecture to positively influence the lives of all that engage it, DXA focuses on authenticity, sustainability and innovation in all their projects.
DXA studio (http://www.dxastudio.com) is looking for the following candidates:
Candidates for these positions should have the following general qualifications:
- Professional degree in architecture
- 1 to 3 years’ of experience performing basic architectural assignments, typically part of a team
- Responsible for a variety of assignments requiring the application of standard architectural techniques for small projects or selected segments of a larger project.
- Performs design layouts and features, which require researching, compiling, and recording information for assigned project work.
- Proficiency in software packages used by the office including SketchUp, Vray, Rhino, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite, Word Processing and Spreadsheets
- Basic Model building skills
- Strong Graphic Presentation skills
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Ability to contribute to an energetic, fast-paced creative process to develop innovative design solutions
- Flexibility to move between multiple deadlines as needed
- Expected to assist with miscellaneous office tasks
- Lives in the New York City area and is available to work immediately
Please email us a PDF of your résumé and portfolio for consideration to email@example.com. Include the job title/position you are applying for and visa status if applicable. We will contact you upon review. Please no phone calls.