Position Summary and Key Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Junior Architect who will enhance our team of talented Architects by bringing proven leadership skills and design rigor along with innovative thinking and professional excellence. The ideal candidate will lead multiple projects from inception through completion while mentoring others, driving innovation, and exceeding our client’s expectations.
- Work with project manager on multiple projects of various phases: field measurements, project set-up, design, bidding, construction administration
- Contribute to the completion of construction document production and administration
- Perform independent investigations, studies, and architectural analysis. Contribute alternative design options on projects
- Develop design details, plans, and specifications in coordination with Project Manager
- Prepare and develop marketing materials for new business developments
- Conduct site visits / surveys
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- 1-5 years of related experience in the performing arts, mixed use, broadcast / media, and workplace sectors
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam, Rhino, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite, V-Ray, Enscape
- Experience creating a set of construction drawings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures / systems
KGA offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurances, vacation, paid time off, maternity and parental leave, continuing education programs, 401(k) and commuter benefits. In addition this is a hybrid position, 3 days in-office and 2 days remote. The expected salary range for this position is $58,000-$70,000 We will consider relevant experience, qualifications, and other job-related factors in determining compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.