Multi-disciplinary architecture and design studio Bureau V seeks Junior Architect/Designer. Bureau V works on projects ranging from cultural institutions and commercial developments to public art installations and digital projects. Bureau V is LGBTQ-owned.
Ideal applicants are strong designers who enjoy working on architectural projects, but are also comfortable working in numerous fields, including the arts, performance, design, and technology.
- Contribute to team design efforts on a broad range of projects – from early conception through final detailing.
- Lead research on key topics related to design projects, including culture, history, physical materials, and other related topics.
- Craft and contribute to presentations and written statements for projects and potential projects.
- Contribute to technical and computer coding work on digital projects (preferred, but not a required responsibility).
- Strong design skills and knowledge of the design process
- Strong representation and communication skills, including verbal, written, and graphic materials
- Strong organizational skills
- 1-3 years working experience
- Experience with some form of computer coding is preferred, but not a requirement.
Bureau V is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with an inclusive and safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, family or parental status.
Please submit a statement of your interest in the position, a CV, and an abbreviated portfolio to request an interview. Please email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit total document size to a maximum of 10MB.