Fogarty Finger, an award-winning architecture firm headquartered in New York City, brings considerable experience delivering complete architecture and interior design packages for residential and commercial projects of every type and size. The firm has recently expanded to Atlanta and is growing its local team.
We are seeking Junior Architects with significant design skills and strong 3D skills for client presentations, competitions and in-house use for a wide range of typologies. Candidates must possess a good spatial sense, an eye for detail, and ability to communicate graphically.
Minimum Skill Requirements
- Fluency in English, spoken and written,
- Strong conceptual & spatial design ability,
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills,
- Practical knowledge of construction,
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite & 3D modelling (Sketch-Up) as a minimum, Revit a plus,
- Talented in preparation of presentation material,
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment,
- Excellent problem solver with good listening skills and strong follow-through.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Professional degree in Architecture, BArch and above,
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience in the U.S. (Examples of such should be apparent in portfolio submission).
Salary is competitive and based on experiences / skill level. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
For more information…. Please visit www.fogartyfinger.com
- 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume (with references) and samples of relevant work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: yourname_ffa_junior.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Submit application to email@example.com with the subject heading “FFA ATLANTA_name”. File size must not exceed 5MB.
- Please no phone calls and walk-ins.