South Coast Architects is seeking a motivated individual who is looking to develop their experience in high-end custom residential design office.
- Work alongside project lead and directors to develop designs on several projects concurrently.
- Product and material research.
- Assisting in research of building and zoning codes.
- Producing 3D modelling for clients via Rhino or Sketchup as needed.
- Assist in project documentation and representation, with a strong emphasis on organizational, time management and communication skills.
Qualifications and requirements:
- An accredited professional architecture degree: B.Arch or M.Arch
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience in an architecture office.
- Strong command of English language, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in AutoCAD (AutoCAD Architecture 2015), Microsoft Office Suite. Experience in Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience in building 3D models in Rhino or Sketchup.
- Candidates must be a US citizen, or have authorization to work in the US.
References will need to be provided upon request. Compensation package based on experience.
No phone calls or office visits please.
For consideration, please submit: cover letter, resume, and portfolio (in PDF format). Please keep email attachments under 10MB. Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. With “Junior Architectural Position” in the subject line.