Anderson Kenny Architecture seeks Junior Architects with 2 to 5 years of experience for full-time positions. The position offers a salary commensurate with experience, health insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation, and personal time.
For the positions offered, we would look for the following:
- 2 to 5 years experience.
- familiarity with aspects of project management (budgets, schedules, communications with clients and consultants, document management from design through construction documents, document production and Construction Administration).
- Experience with high-end residential work (apartments, townhouses, and single family homes).
- Experience working in teams with other architects.
- Leadership and collaboration skills.
- Good communication skills with other architects, contractors, consultants, and designers.
- The ability to work on several projects at the same time in either a management or production roles.
The position requires fluency in AutoCAD. High proficiency or the ability to manage designers in Adobe Creative Suite programs, Photoshop, In Design, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SketchUp and Revit.
Interested applicants should include a cover letter, resume, and experience. Including your responsibilities on previous projects and salary requirements. Also include a sample of your technical skills.
Please apply for this position through Archinect. Please do not email the office directly, as these inquiries will not be read.
Anderson Kenny Architecture is a full-service practice that encompasses a range of commissioned residential and commercial projects. Based between New York City and Greenwich, our studio has a charismatic approach to the art of architecture. Please go to www.andersonkenny.com for more information about our firm.