Studio Superette is a NYC-based firm working on projects in Architecture, Interior Design, and Project Management from small to large. We are looking for a designer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will value attention to detail and enjoy working with committed partners in a collaborative environment.
- Assist our team of architects and designers on retail, commercial and residential projects through all design phases and construction administration.
- Contribute to construction document production.
- Prepare renderings, 3D models, or graphic exhibits to help develop new designs for internal use and to communicate with clients and collaborators.
- Help prepare RFP responses, qualifications packages, or other materials for new business development.
- Research products, fixtures, and finishes.
- Conduct site visits or surveys as required.
- Enthusiasm for design, detailing, and well-crafted construction
- Commitment to serving clients and building relationships
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in teams
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to share ideas, take risks, and grow with the company
- Architecture degree (completed or in progress)
- Digital proficiency. Revit experience is not required, but willingness and ability to learn quickly is. AutoCAD, Rhino, and Adobe Suite knowledge is required
- 1-2 years of experience in an architectural firm working on commercial interiors, retail, or residential projects
- Candidates pursuing licensure are preferred
- Experience filing construction documents in preferred but not required
The job most often requires working at a desk in the office located near Grand Central Terminal. We offer a comfortable, collaborative work environment, and are committed to supporting the successful candidate’s development. Studio Superette is an equal opportunity employer.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full-time position with benefits
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required
Please submit resume and portfolio/samples of your work to email@example.com