COOKFOX Architects is seeking a practiced Junior Architect with excellent design skill and 3 years professional experience. The position will require a strong working knowledge of Revit and excellent graphic presentation skills. Additionally, strong communication skills with an ability to work independently and an enthusiasm for environmental stewardship are valued.
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- – 3 years professional experience
- – Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- – Knowledge of building codes, standards and structures
- – Professionalism in dealing with a variety of clients as well as vendors
- – Computer skills should include some of the following: Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp, and 3DMax
- – Demonstrated proficiency in PC inclusive of communication tools for in office and remote work
- – Ability to visit job sites as needed
- – Self-motivated, organized, comfort in working independently with strong graphic and communication skills
COOKFOX Architects is a New York City studio dedicated to integrated, environmentally responsive design. Guided by a passion for design excellence and a belief in the collaborative process, COOKFOX seeks out select projects that fundamentally re-think how buildings interact with people and the natural environment. Inspired by concepts such as biophilia and biomimicry, we are pursuing architecture that restores and regenerates. Our mission and our deep sense of responsibility to design restorative and regenerative environments that foster the well-being of the planet and people is intrinsically tied to our commitments to social justice. We advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion within our studio, projects, communities, and society as a whole.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or national origin.
Please submit resume and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Architect” in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 4 MB. No phone calls, please.